* 10 marie biscuits
* 1 cup sliced cashew nuts
* 1/2 cup sliced almonds
* 1 tin of mix fruit
* 1 tbsp cocoa
* 1 1/2 tsps coffee powder
* 2 chocolate bars (plain or fruit and nuts)
* 1 bowl of custard sauce.(it should be thick
* 1 tbsp butter
* 250 gms cream(tinned)
* 1 1/2 tsps lemon juice
* 4 tsps sugar
* cherries for decorating
1. Prepare custard sauce and keep in refrigerator.
2. Break biscuits into tiny pieces,add coffee powder,cocoa powder and mix it.
3. Melt butter with chocolate and mix it with biscuit.
4. Take a transparent bowl, put this biscuit mixture and press with hand, and keep in refrigerator for half an hour.
5. Open tin of fruits and spread it on biscuit mixture with 2 tbsps of fruit syrup.
6. Pour a thin layer of custard sauce on it.
7. Whip cream with lemon and sugar till fluffy.
8. Swirl all around the pudding, decorate with cherries.
9. Serve cold.