Asus G70 Gaming Notebook Multi Dual-Engine Architecture
Asus has launched G70, a new gaming notebook in the US. Asus G70 features a Multi Dual-Engine architecture - doubled major system components, including dual graphics engine, dual hard drive bays and dual fan systems to design an extremely powerful gaming notebook.
The newly introduced gaming notebook further boasts independent Nvidia 8700M GT graphics engines operating in parallel via SLI technology. The graphics system is equipped with 1024MB GDDR3 memory.
A 17″ WUXGA (1920×1200) Full HD display with 8ms response time and Intel Core 2 Duo, and Core 2 Extreme processors are some of the key features of the G70.
Moreover, the laptop comes along with a built-in 2.0 Mega-pixel camera, SATA 250/320/500(250×2)/640(320×2) GB HDD, Bluetooth V2.0+EDR (optional), Genuine Windows Vista are specifications of the G70.
View more random threads:
- Two-pane windows for all your folders
- How to open youtube in Pakistan
- How a CPU is Made at Intel
- how to remove auto play from drives
- Router Commands Overview
- Protecting your password in cyber cafe and...
- Delete the whole word...
- Having trouble in reading small fonts in IE??
- Private Character Editor- Another Xp Hidden...
- Remove items from right click menu