Roses are a popular crop for both domestic and commercial cut flowers. Generally they are harvested and cut when in bud, and held in refrigerated conditions until ready for display at their point of sale.
In temperate climates, cut roses are often grown in glasshouses, and in warmer countries they may also be grown under cover in order to ensure that the flowers are not damaged by weather and that pests and disease control can be carried out effectively. Significant quantities are grown in some tropical countries, and these are shipped by air to markets across the world.
View more random threads:
- Best Foot Forward: Thai Elephant Gets Her...
- !!!.... Creative Staircase ....!!!
- AmAzInG (Moving or Still)
- Proof dogs are the best babysitters
- The Special Bond Between My Daughter And...
- some people are so dumb
- China National Day
- New wipers for my car
- Womens How Amazing They Can Be............