Dr. Dian Fossey, spent 14 years in the Virunga Mountains of Rwanda Studying the huge primates where after a number of years she was accepted by one of the gorilla family groups and treated as a member. After an absence of 3 years, she returns to visit her beloved gorillas to find out if they still remember and accept her.
View more random threads:
- Funny - People Falling Into Water
- Inside pregnancy Video - Labor and birth
- 6 year old girl performs amazing tightrope...
- Meet the world's first HEARTLESS man
- Kungfu Bear in real life!
- Hamesh Tera Mera Milna
- Dostana Bloopers
- Video that will change your life. I have no...
- Teacher slaps student, ruptures eardrums
- Goats having fun