You're my wings,
your smile a gentle breeze;
over cerulean seas,
I soar with ease,
upon dreams of you.
You're my flame stoked high
to make day of midnight.
You're my heaven
and mysterious moonlight.
Through black velvet twilight
to early morning sunlight,
I treasure these dreams of you.
You're the melody
that strokes my heart
and makes everything feel right.
You're a rose,
both red and white,
my fiery passion
and my angel of light.
And I cherish these dreams of you.
Never shall this blossom fade.
Through bitter winter winds
and harsh summer light,
through bright spring days
and long fall nights,
you'll be my rose,
and my greatest delight.
You'll always be my everything bright.
And as long as blue jays sing
and the earth's rebirth marks every spring,
I'll live for these dreams of you.
View more random threads:
- Are you destined for Heaven or Hell?
- Ramadan Mubarak To all =]
- SAY IT WITH ROSES/ FLOWERS, YOU WILL LOVE...
- PLSSSSS GIVE THE TRANSLATION FOR THIS SONG
- Members Attendance
- ایک مختصر افسانہ دل کی بات r.i.r
- Bilal Yasin visits Khanewal Sasta Ramzan...
- Gourmet Bakers Branch Sealed for keeping...
- Predictions based on population growth
- And the best husband award.... goes to..