What can you accomplish in 360 hours?
The Chinese Sustainable building company, Broad Group, has yet attempted another impossible feat, building a 30-story tall hotel prototype in 360 hours, after building a 15-story building in a week earlier in 2011.
Notice ech of the sections already have electric and water pipes installed and were tested for accuracy all prior to them leaving the factory.
It appears like those "sections" formed and pre-tested at the factory, fit together like leggo building blocks.
It also looks like the "sections" could be removed for future repairs.
And look at the earthquake resistance level.
Why can't we learn from this technology.
Is it any wonder why we are in the shape that we find ourselves? We are way behind everyone.
This Hotel took 15 days to build !
View more random threads:
- Millionaires in Happiness
- Kings of Cannabis (Full Length Documentary)
- Beautiful Design
- Teaching Kids to Share
- World's most Awesome drift!
- Just how smart are dolphins? - Inside the...
- Every nuclear bomb explosion in history
- Johnny Lever & Paresh Rawal
- Outdoor Life - Palau Special Rock Island Tour
- Palestinian mother meet her daughter after...