ASUS-Lamborghini ZX1 PDA Phone Made Its World Wide Debut
ASUS-Lamborghini ZX1 PDA phone that runs on Windows Mobile made its world wide debut at CeBIT earlier this year and it's finally made its way to our shores. The back panel is covered with extremely lightweight but strong carbon fiber that is twice as tough as aluminum and five times stronger than steel. With it, a high grade stainless steel casement is used to protect the camera compartment.
This PDA phone is equipped with wireless 802.11b+g, Bluetooth v2.0+EDR, USB2.0, 3.5G and even GPS. A 2.8" touchscreen, a 9-way navigational key and a unique racing user interface that can be modified to the user's mode of operation whether it be business or lifestyle - complete with engine noises - provide finesse to the phone.
The ASUS-Lamborghini ZX1 PDA phone will be available for Rs. 50,000.
View more random threads:
- Chinese iPhone Clone Gets TV Spot
- SGH-i200: Samsung Latest Windows Mobile 6.1...
- Ultra-Fashion Handset Cheaper High End Option
- Mr. Jones Average Day Watch
- LG KC550 Uses AMD Imageon M180 Media...
- Dmedia System G400 WiMAX MID
- Motorola U9 Pink
- Lexar 8GB Platinum II 60x SD Memory Card
- Casio has new Pro-Series of Projectors
- OWC Updates Mercury Elite-AL Pro