Uniting against terror
QUETTA: Balochistan Governor Nawab Zulfiqar Ali Magsi communicated his sympathies on Thursday with groups of the chumps of the twin shell impacts on Alamdar Road, at the Kandahari Imam Bargah in Quetta.
The representative, plus Deputy Chairman Senate Jan Muhammad Jamali, Member Provincial Assembly Jan Ali Changizi, Sardar Saadat Ali Hazara, Qayyum Ali Changezai, and parts of the Hazara group were likewise display to award their sympathies.
More than a hundred individuals, for the most part having a place with the Hazara neighborhood, lost their lives in the Alamdar Road bombings on January 10.
To challenge the intolerable shell assaults, the neighborhood had arranged a sit-in as well as figures of their friends and family, till the legislature clasped Governor's Rule in the territory.
View more random threads:
- urdu - Awaami Leader
- Fraudulent Bahria Enclave - Grabbing Land...
- PMLN's woman Worker Cries on TV Show..Dil...
- Imran khan and other leaders reach jalsa gah
- 23 March at Minar-e-Pakistan
- Vote for change
- The definition of a religion
- The things are happening now ...!
- Social media spreading love story of hina...
- Imran Khan exposing reality of Taliban