Tahir-ul-Qadri's Long March
Islamabad:Soon following settling the debate of discretionary changes in Pakistan with the legislature here on Thursday, the Pakistan Awami Tehrik (PAT) pioneer Dr. Tahirul Qadri will leave for Canada from Lahore, a metropolitan of Pakistan, on January 27, 2013.
As per origins in spite of the fact that it was not yet clear if the tickets were busy before settling the questions with the legislature yet his takeoff when a critical gathering was to be kept at Minhaj-ul-Quran office in Lahore, noticing the establishment of Election of Commission of Pakistan (ECP), has made suspicions near large portions of his adversaries.
“The PAT guide will set out to Canada on the Emirates Airline flight, having number EK 8632,” they stated including that the flight might in addition take a stay in Dubai and will leave from that point to Canada on January 28.
Qadri might additionally be went hand in hand with by his loved one-in-law, Ghazala Hassan Qadri, and an additional trusted friend of PAT, Ahmed Mustafa Qadri.
Accompanying is the words of the Islamabad Long March Declaration: Official Text: “Islamabad Long March Declaration” Accompanying choices were unanimously landed at; having been taken today, 17th January 2013, in the gathering which was cooperated by coalition parties' appointment advanced by Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain incorporating:
1) Makdoom Amin Fahim,
PPP 2) Syed Khursheed Shah,
PPPP 3) Qamar ur Zama Kaira,
PPPP 4) Farooq H Naek, PPPP
5) Mushahid Hussain, PML-Q
6) Dr Farooq Sattar, MQM
7) Babar Ghauri, MQM
Afrasiab Khattak, ANP
9) Senator Abbas Afridi, FATA
With the establishing go-to person of Minhaj-ul-Quran International (MQI) and administrator Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT), Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri.
1) The National Assembly should be broken down at whenever before March 16, 2013, (receivable date), with the intention that the decisions may happen inside the 90 days. One month could be given for investigation of designation paper with the end goal of preclearance of the petitioners under article 62 and 63 of the Constitution with the goal that the ability of the competitors is dead set by the Elections Commission of Pakistan. No appointee might be permitted to begin the decision crusade until preclearance on his/her suitability is given by the Election Commission of Pakistan.
2) The treasury seats in complete agreement with Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) will recommend names of two legit and unprejudiced persons for arrangement as keeper leader.
3) Issue of creation of the Election Commission of Pakistan could be exchanged ideas about at the following gathering on Sunday, January 27, 2013, 12 twelve at the Minhaj-ul-Quran Secretariat. Ensuing gatherings if any in this respect could additionally be kept at the midway secretariat of Minhaj-ul-Quran in Lahore. In compatibility to todays' choice, the Law Minister will gather a gathering of the emulating legal advisors: SM Zafar, Waseem Sajjad, Aitizaz Ahsan, Farough Naseem, Latif Afridi, Dr Khalid Ranja and Humayun Ahsan, to exchange ideas about the aforementioned issues. Preceding the gathering of January 27, the Law Minister, Mr Farooq H Naek, will report the outcomes of this legitimate interview to the January 27 gathering.
4) Electoral Reforms: It was concurred upon that the center could be on the requirement of appointive changes preceding the surveys on: A. Article 62, 63 and 218 (3) of the constitution B. Area 77 to 82 of the Representation of Peoples' Act 1976 and other applicable procurements identifying with directing unhindered, honest, just and genuine races made preparations for all degenerate practices. C. The Supreme Court Judgement of June 8, 2012 on sacred request of 2011 must be achieved in Toto and in correct letter and spirit.
5) With the close of the long walk and sit-in, all bodies of evidence enrolled opposite one another might be withdrawn quickly and there could be no demonstrations of victimisation and vendetta opposite either gathering or the members of the walk. This announcement has been participated in a sincere environment and reconciliatory spirit.
Signatories of the presentation:
Leader of Pakistan Chairman Pakistan Awami Tehreek Raja Pervaiz Ashraf
Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri Go-to person of the appointment and past Prime Minister Law Minister Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain
Farooq H Naek
Makdoom Amin Fahim,
Syed Khursheed Shah,
Qamar ur Zama Kaira,
Farooq H Naek,
PML-Q Dr Farooq Sattar,
MQM Babar Ghauri,
MQM Afrasiab Khattak,
ANP Congressperson Abbas Afridi, FATA
View more random threads:
- urdu - waqat pernay par unki party shyed un...
- GEO NEWS: PTI Jalsa Updates @4pm (March 10,...
- urdu - Pichla wala jalsa bara tha... nahi...
- urdu - Nishaan-e-Imtiaz
- Zardari ki Live bay-izzati, hansi control...
- urdu - Qur'an Paak kay 33 Paray, Esha ki 19...
- urdu - 3 saal mein bijli mazeed mehngi hogi,...
- The reason why media never speaks against...
- The politics on video clips
- You don't find such enthusiasm, passion and...