Tana, as it is affectionately called, is not a particularly pretty place and it is full of people, vehicles, noise and chaos. But it is certainly worth spending a few days here getting to grips with the unique Malagasy culture and visiting many of the historical and archaeological sites.
View more random threads:
- Kenwood Washing Machine
- How to Make Life Better
- 50s Sci-Fi Car: The Rhino
- Funny Prank - Fooling with a Gorilla
- Extreme Toe Wrestling
- Shahrukh and saif ali khan joke at Flimfare...
- Free Phone Apps You Needed
- A. R. Rahman, "Jiya Jale" (Dil Se) : Berklee...
- Do Good Grades Matter?
- Paint the Sunset with me