The day that some began to doubt it would ever come is finally here - the Optimus Maximus OLED keyboard from Art. Lebedev Studio has arrived.
As you should know by now this amazing keyboard features a tiny screen on each key… that’s 113 screens in all. What can you do with these tiny screens you ask? Well each key can change it’s image dynamically depending on what you doing.
Hold down SHIFT and all keys go uppercase. Run Photoshop and you can set it so each hotkey has an image representing it’s function. Set a key to monitor your CPU usage or display what iTunes track you are currently playing. You can make a key into a tiny clock with moving hands and play animated gif files or even quicktime movies.
The Optimus Maximus Keyboard is yours for $1,589.99 from ThinkGeek.
View more random threads:
- Find visitor locations from IP location...
- Change owner and organization in System...
- Ultimate Vista Tweaks And Tips
- What is OLX How to Use OLX?
- Adobe Lightroom Tutorials
- [TRY IT]Hide data on cd or dvd
- NEC does 8x Blu-ray Burners
- Lesson # 64 The Symbols (Microsoft Office...
- A Gr8 Challenge!!
- Lesson # 72 The Print Titles Page Setup...