When you are in the final days of your life, what will you want? Will you hug that college degree in the walnut frame? Will you ask to be carried to the garage so you can sit your car? Will you find comfort in rereading you financial statement? Of course not. What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter now? Max Lucado
View more random threads:
- Where ignorance is our master there is no...
- Imagination Quotes
- The day I will stop loving you
- Space Between Dream and Reality
- Crocodile attacks Vulture
- Your intellect may be confused but your...
- Smallest step in the right direction
- Feeling Sad and Depressed?
- when obstacle arises
- We Love Inzamam-ul-Haq