Tea For Every Taste (Natural And Refreshing)
Tea is an aromatic beverage commonly prepared by pouring hot or boiling water over cured leaves of the tea plant, Camellia sinensis. After water, tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world. It has a cooling, slightly bitter, astringent flavour which many people enjoy.
Tea has been promoted for having a variety of positive health benefits, though generally these benefits have not been adequately demonstrated in humans.
The phrase "herbal tea" usually refers to infusions of fruit or herbs made without the tea plant, such as rosehip tea, chamomile tea or rooibos tea. Alternative phrases for this are tisane or herbal infusion, both bearing an implied contrast with "tea" as it is construed here.
View more random threads:
- Did you know?
- Study shows 50% heart attacks seen in people...
- Best time to drink water
- Electrocution (low voltage)
- Health Tips - DOs and DONTs
- The wonders of olive oil !!!......
- Family meals benefit teenagers in the long...
- bread and water is dangerous...
- Wrinkle Buster - Kitchen Cupboard Beauty Tips
- How to Apply Eyeliner