The point of public relation slogan like "Support our troops" is that they don't mean anything. That's the whole point of good propaganda. You want to create a slogan that nobody's going to be against, and everybody's going to be for. Nobody know what it means, because it doesn't mean anything. Its crucial value is that it diverts your attention from a question that does mean something. Do you support our policy? That's the one you're not allowed to talk about. Noam Chomsky
View more random threads:
- Metro Bus ki zarorat par Asad Umar ka...
- PMLN merit
- urdu - Pakistan Khan
- 15 Major Crimes of Nawaz Sharif
- urdu - 180 kharab rupay ka choona laga
- urdu - iss say zyada bay-waqoof
- 23 March ka jalsa nahi, paani patt ki jung...
- Kohat Police Station
- کوئی امیدوار خود جا کر دھاندلی نہیں کرتا
- urdu - Noon league kay leay nafrat mein izafa