Instead of just editing together all of our client reels for the 2000 AAOS meeting, we decided it would be more fun to make a character animation, make him fall off a ladder, break nearly every bone in his body, and then fix him using all of the amazing technologies we've been involved with this year.
View more random threads:
- Favorite photos of urban environments
- Wedding Hairstyles: 1960s-Now
- Hanging bridge
- Charlie Bit Me Remake
- Aida Hadzialic "We should welcome migrants...
- Who Invented the Internet? And Why?
- Just For Laughs-No Table!
- Super Cute Animals BBC Documentary 2015
- Dickies National Championship Bullfighting...
- George Barris Car Show 2015