"What can be said in New Year rhymes,
That's not been said a thousand times?
The new years come, the old years go,
We know we dream, we dream we know.
We rise up laughing with the light,
We lie down weeping with the night.
We hug the world until it stings,
We curse it then and sigh for wings.
We live, we love, we woo, we wed,
We wreathe our prides, we sheet our dead.
We laugh, we weep, we hope, we fear,
And that's the burden of a year."
View more random threads:
- Wajood apna, no Rooh apni,
- Khoob Kartay Ho Dil Lagi Sahaab !!!
- Dil main chhupa k rakha jise arman ki tarha...
- urdu - waqt seekha dey ga
- aey chand ki kirnoon jao na
- Mazahiya Urdu Mushaira - khalid masood
- Tanha rehna seekh raha hon
- urdu - Manziloon ka tasawor
- ماں کی دعا
- tum ny agar bhula diya poetry by R.I.R