facebook cover photos
Download facebook cover photos for your fb account
To edit your cover photo:
Go to your timeline Hover over your cover photo
Click Change Cover at the bottom-right of your cover photo Pick one of the options from the pop-up menu (ex: upload a new photo, reposition your current cover photo or delete your cover)
Save your changes
Who can see my cover photo?
If you add a cover photo to your timeline, it will be visible to the public, just like your profile pictures. This means that anyone can see your current cover photo and any other images you’ve used as a cover. So unlike most of your other photo albums, when you visit your Cover Photos album you won’t see an option to adjust the album privacy settings.
How do I see my old cover photos?
You can see all of your cover photos by clicking on the Photos box at the top of your timeline (under your cover photo) and finding the Cover Photos album.Note: Like profile pictures, cover photos are all public. This means you won’t see an option to edit the privacy settings of your cover photo album. Download covers for your facebook account from the following collection , if you like any
View more random threads:
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Brushes/Painting
- *~* Easy way to increase u r CABLE /DS,...
- Shortcut Icon for Run...
- Lesson # 44 The Insert Picture Adjust...
- Hide a Drive
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - All Selection Tools
- Use these keyboard shortcuts for dialog...
- Lesson # 8 The Border (Microsoft Office...
- Lesson # 16 The Conditional Formating...
- Hidden Brian Eno Ambient Mix on Windows Xp