MAULANA WAHIDUDDIN KHAN was born in Uttar Pradesh in the town of Azamgarh in 1925. He graduated from a seminary of traditional Islamic learning and the went on to contribute to articles and journals before opening an Islamic Centre in Delhi in 1970. The al-Risala Urdu magazine was started in 1976 consisting of almost entirely his articles and writing. An English edition of the magazine was started in February 1984 and a Hindi version in December 1990. Some of his notable articles include 'Hijacking - A Crime', 'Rights of Women in Islam', 'The Concept of Charity in Islam' and 'The Concept of Jihad'.
click here to see lectures in video format.
View more random threads:
- Why is the weather so severe?
- The daughter
- urdu - Gunah aur Jurm
- urdu - Melad mana'nay ka tareka
- When Your Wife Turns Yellow -- Nouman Ali...
- Maulana Tariq Jameel Birmingham Successful...
- Quranic Reflections – Pondering over the...
- The believer speaks little and does a...
- The psychology of being proud and arrogant
- urdu - Juma