Photographer of the Year 2012 - Round 2: Landscape results
The Photographer of the Year is a prestigious competition fuelled by the creative minds behind Practical Photography and Digital Photo magazines. It's the ultimate test of your creativity and a chance to compete against other like-minded enthusiasts. We've got over £26,000 of amazing prizes to be won, courtesy of official partners Nikon and Jessops, and it's absolutely free to enter.
Kingsley Singleton and Ben Hawkins, Deputy Editors of Practical Photography and Digital Photo magazines, take you through the judges' choices for round two.
View more random threads:
- Diwali Special - Origin and Real Story OF...
- Archaeological Discoveries
- FUNNY CRASHES by 29
- Turkish couple drops wedding banquet to feed...
- The Girl and Snakes
- Hidden Camera - Take a Picture
- How to: Make a Watercolored Bookmark and a...
- Super Powered Owls
- BBC Planet Earth Series - Shark Attack...
- Holidays 2011 Turkey Dalyan