Murray down under in Sydney, Australia asks for input on how to best tie up the mess of cords and wires as he builds his new house. Patrick likes the Velcro brand tape strips you can find at your hardware store. Other options include using zip times with zip tie mounts.
View more random threads:
- Footpath across the face of Torc Mountain in...
- Rational or Irrational
- 10 Things People Don't Know About Their Cars
- Beautiful Belfast City - Rainbow Time-lapse
- CNN Goldman Sachs & the Zio Matrix
- Deadliest Journeys - Pakistan - Part I
- NTDTV: Chinese City Names "Avatar Hallelujah...
- dog brings the cat home
- funny stuff and crashes
- Amazing Shotgun Speedloader