Botswana is well known for having some of the best wilderness and wildlife areas on the African continent. With a full 38 percent of its total land area devoted to national parks, reserves and wildlife management areas – for the most part unfenced, allowing animals to roam wild and free – travel through many parts of the country has the feeling of moving through an immense Nature wonderland.
<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; line-height: 17px;">
View more random threads:
- Sexy girl running in slow motion
- [[M]] Funny Pranks - Computer Scare Prank!
- HD: Super Slo-mo Surfer!
- How to love and be loved | Billy Ward
- Humayun's Tomb
- Monica cries for help on TV Show - Big Boss 2
- Amazing Invention! Hover Scooter
- Torggler Door
- Head in the toilet prank - Just For Laughs
- CNN: Woman grows back severed finger tip