Chairman Imran Khan (official) met with the business leaders of Pakistan. He talked to them about PTI's economic vision and how it will come up with the policies to boost the economy. He said Karachi is the financial hub of Pakistan and if Karachi does well economically it will help all of Pakistan. He said law and order if very important to get investment. Mr. Khan further said PTI will massively improve the tax revenue generation. He also highlighted that corruption is one of the main reasons for economic hardships of Pakistan, he said PTI will get rid of curruption through good governance and accountability. Chairman assured the business community that PTI will only get more stronger as time comes for elections and PTI will clean sweep in elections. photo credits: Imran Ghazali [ official ] & Fahad Rao
View more random threads:
- urdu - Islami Inqalab: Qazi Sahib ki nazar...
- Gaza Needs You !!!
- Talk Tamasha....Dr Adil Najam.
- Which election symbol PTI should adopt?
- Pope visits Israel's Holocaust memorial
- How brilliant mind speaks
- Final preperation for Jalsa at Minar e...
- Imran Khan Exclusive Interview with...
- urdu - sochna bhi na
- Altaf Hussain wife wants Justice A Divorce