Chairman Imran Khan visited the Saddar market in Karachi. He walked into the shops without any protocol or security. He showed his soladirity with the people of Karachi who have been suffering from killings due to no law and order in the city. The government is responsible for providing security to its citizens and people of Karachi need to make the choice if they want to continue to support the political mafia or they want change in thier lives. Photo Credits > Muhammad Anas Ahsan Mallick Imran Ghazali [ official ]
View more random threads:
- Parody of Bilawal Bhutto Zardari - very nice
- Takmeel-e-Pakistan Resolution- 23 March 2010
- urdu - American drone aaey to gira dein gey
- Aamir Khan interviews Arvind Kejriwal
- Azadi Square - October 25, 2014
- urdu - Thap'paroon ki barish, garioon par...
- today , even a beggar dont like to receive 5...
- Education Emergency
- Noon league ka manshoor aur leaders
- urdu - Dhooka Minar