Bidar Fort (Kannada ಬೀದರ್ ಕೋಟೆ) is situated in North Karnataka in Bidar district of the northern plateau of Karanataka, India. Sultan Alla-Ud-Din Bahman of the Bahmanid Dynasty shifted his capital from Gulbarga to Bidar in 1427 and built his fort along with a number of Islamic monuments
View more random threads:
- The Squirrel & The Hawk
- Indian Engineering Marvel | Rameswaram...
- smart car crash
- 7 Most Incredible Tennis Shots
- Engelbert Humperdinck & De Toppers
- Lion really wants to eat this child
- Wanted (hindi Movie ) Part 3 of 15
- Trishul - Confident Amitabh Bachchan
- MISS UNIVERSE 2007 - MISS USA FALLS (FULL...