Samsung announces 8 megapixel cameraphone
CES 2006 certainly had its share of new mobile phone announcements, but none of the new mobiles on show matched the current top of the line Korean phones that Samsung and LG have been selling for over a year now. While in Europe and the US we have to make do with the 2 megapixel models from Nokia and Sony Ericsson, in Korea, both mobile phone giants have 5 megapixel camera phones on sale, and have sold more than 300,000 of them between them. Samsung even has a 7 megapixel cameraphone model, the Samsung V770!
However, given that even smaller mobile phone manufacturers, such as Pantech and Gigabyte, have also released 5 megapixel cameraphones in Korea, Samsung clearly feel the need to raise the stakes. They’ve recently announced an 8 megapixel camera phone (Korea only of course), the Samsung SPH-V8200 ! Kind of makes CES 2006 look more like CES 1999! In fact, if it wasn’t for Samsung’s huge array of new phone announcements (25 models at the last count), CES 2006 would have been very poor for mobile phone gadgetry. Not a vintage year, it would seem.
View more random threads:
- how to connect bluetooth mouse to laptop or...
- Windows 7 !!!!! Everybody is ready to GRAB
- Onyx Liscio Mobile Phone Release Announced -...
- i-phone : Googles virtual tourism.
- LancerLink DDV-1080HD Camcorder
- More Information On Optoma Pico Projector
- CHINA MOBILE WILL BLOCK
- Visionman Widow Predator Gaming Notebook
- Suo Xin ZT888 hails from China
- Lenovo IdeaPad U110 Star of The Stylish...