National Hockey Stadium, Gulberg, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
15,000 athletes from 9 divisions of Punjab will compete in this segment of the Youth Festival. The highlight of the opening was the World Record made by over 70,000 people of singing the National Anthem. The Pakistani National Anthem was sung in an electrifying atmosphere by enthusiastic and charged 70,000 people. Guinness Book of World Records
official adjudicator Gareth Deaves was present at the occasion and alongside him was renowned singer and actor Ali Zafar. The Guinness Book of World Records had given three attempts to break this record previously held by India. Pakistan broke this record in the first attempt, a truly proud moment. The Youth Festival will be held at the National level after this phase and then at the International level.
View more random threads:
- Chennai metro rail
- How Trump Has Already Warped American...
- President Obama promise to the U.S citizens
- India Election 2009
- Slumdog Millionaire maker 'Boyle' to help...
- Mandalay Bay Resort
- The lottery of life.......Laza Kekic.
- 'China has only one real ally......
- A leaf from history: The prime minister is...