For the first time ever, stygiomedusa gigantea, a gigantic jellyfish was caught on video by scientists in the Gulf of Mexico. Scientists say finding this massive species can provide better insight into habitat, behavior, and ecology of this mysterious creature.
View more random threads:
- China Made Anti Earthquake Bed (Which...
- Ramdev effect: Dance bar turns Yoga centre
- Jimmy Pays Tribute to Robin Williams
- funny Hugh Grant in love actually
- Simonster - 2014 Strength Workout
- Scotland from Above: Edinburgh to Fingal's...
- Don't Tell My Mother That I am in Pakistan...
- Futuristic highways
- New Born Baby
- Yellow crane towe wuhan hubei china