I want to share with you a personal story, I did not have many fears growing up except fear of big dogs and swimming. Well later on in life, I learned to swim later in life and developed love for big dogs. When I came to America in 1994 I had the biggest fear... It was simply my accent. My accent became something unique... It became something that only belonged to me. My accent was my gem that made me stand out in the crowd in a good way and make people listen to me. That fear turned into blessing..I hope it will inspire you!
View more random threads:
- Plant a tree, plant the future
- Best wedding video ever
- The Idea of India - Moving mountains
- Fifty Fifty - Pakistani Sputnik
- What If You Stopped Drinking Water?
- 3.Dr. Zakir Naik, Shahrukh Khan, Soha Ali...
- Waseem Akram angry on fans
- Requiem of Ice
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain!
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Hindi English...