Celebrities’ Reveal Their New Year’s Resolutions For 2008

Saif Ali Khan: To never smoke again, be extremely regular with my workouts, make more time for those I love, to stay focussed on my work and to make sure I enjoy what I do.

Sonam Kapoor: The death of my Nanaji at the end of the year made me realise how urgently I need to spend time with my family. And since my Nanaji would always joke about my lack of a boyfriend, maybe I need to get one of those into my life. Where can I order one?

Preity Zinta: 2007 was professionally stressful. I did some of my most complex characters and at the end of the year, I really needed a break. Now, in 2008, I will do some fun roles. I want to let my hair down.

Bipasha Basu: In 2008 I want to be fitter and healthier. I also want some more interesting work to come my way. And I want to travel a lot more in my free time.

Urmila Matondkar: Why make New Year resolutions? I learn from my mistakes throughout the year.

Malaika Arora: Oh, I make New Year resolutions religiously every year and break them throughout the year; 2008 will be no exception.

Riteish Deshmukh: I want to become more energy-conscious and save on electricity wherever I can.

Koena Mitra : I don’t like to restrict myself to resolutions. So in 2008 I want to be even more spontaneous. I want to follow my heart wherever it takes me. I want to make mistakes, so I can learn from them, I want life to be full of surprises, unpredictable and adventurous.

Amrita Arora: I know being bad is good. But I want to be a better person in 2008. I want to kick my habitual impatience and work much harder than I did in 2007.