Unlocked iPhone sells on Discount Store Chain Penny in Austria
This is kind of a odd sight. An Austrian discount chain called Penny Markt is going to sell unlocked Apple iPhones starting tomorrow in Austria. This low price chain actually sells groceries.
The unlocked iPhone is supposed to cost 799 Euro (~$1,146). T-Mobile who has the Apple iPhone exclusively in Germany is also active in Austria. In Germany the locked iPhone sells for 399 Euro.
How the Penny markt is able to sell unlocked iPhones is a bit of a mystery. Only in France are unlocked iPhones officially sold as the law requires it there. In Germany T-Mobile sold unlocked iPhones for a short time because of a pending lawsuit.
View more random threads:
- result of canon sx 150 in low ligh - room...
- Black Diamonds
- The Sprint Touch Diamond Thicker Than GSM...
- Time at your fingertips
- Latest Mobiles of Nokia
- World’s First Solar Speedboat
- Bandai Smart Berry
- Canon EOS Rebel XS is Official
- Apple Iphone 16GB-Nokia 8800 Arte-HTC...
- Sprint launches the HTC Touch Pro