Thread: Lost luggage

Lost luggage

Lost Luggage

I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area, so I went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up.

She smiled and told me not to worry, because she was a trained professional and I was in good hands.
    "Now," she asked me, "has your plane arrived yet?"

Junior Member Array
    Here is a great idea for protecting yourphone, tablet, laptop and even your camera, keys, luggage, pet and passportwhile traveling. Two years ago, I found MYSTUFFLOSTANDFOUND and obtainedtracker tags for OKOBAN, a free global lost and found service. I placed trackertags on all of my valuables.
    It paid off in Florence. I left mypassport at a restaurant at lunch. That afternoon, I received a text message fromOkoban saying that my passport was reported found. I did not know it was even missing. The café reported the foundpassport’s tracker number online and I was immediately notified (text andemail).
    I called the number in the text message whichalso listed the location for retrieval. My Okoban tag from MYSTUFFLOSTANDFOUND onmy passport saved my trip. The finder had a way to find me.

Thread Information