Best viewed in 1080p Full HD, full screen with sound. Shot over the last couple of months mostly in and around the volcanic plateau of the central North Island of New Zealand in the Tongariro National Park World Heritage Area. A culmination of thousands of still frames, some long cold nights and early mornings out under the beautiful southern hemisphere skies of New Zealand. Shot using a Canon 5D Mark II full frame DSLR rendered out in full HD 1080p from the digital raw stills at 5630x3740. Music is "Above Two Souls" by Gregg Lehrman and Boris Nonte.
View more random threads:
- Incredible Jump for paragliding
- Bravest Cricketers!
- John Hanson - An American who speaks fluent...
- How to Remove Scratches From Any DVD?
- On the edge of the Victoria Falls at the...
- Destroyed in Seconds - Chaos
- Awesome Lake Brienz, Switzerland
- Introducing Koda, The Smallest Horse In...
- The First Emperor of China
- The Great Bell Chant (The End of Suffering)