It is said, 'teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime.' Anand Kumar, who founded the ambitious and innovative educational program, 'Super 30', in the hinterlands of India, is doing just that. Armed with little else other than the courage of conviction and a will to persist, he selects 30 talented candidates each year from economically backward sections of society and trains them for the entrance exam of the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology, thereby saving a whole community, a village and the day!
View more random threads:
- Pogo Amazing Kids - Award Final
- Parthiepan launch India's First Trick Art...
- Easy ways to waste money on your phone
- Tokyo's Best Cherry Blossom Spot: Meguro...
- Audi RS 6 Avant Quattro: Ice Track Challenge
- Classic Ali
- Michael Jackson parody
- Time lapse large oil painting
- How to Assign Shortcut Keys on a PC