Thread: Great Quotes....

Great Quotes....

1.War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.
    ~ Niko Bellic, Grand Theft Auto IV.

2.There are few actual gentlemen inside of a gentleman's club.
    ~ Scott Smith.

3.You are born an original, don't die a copy.

4.Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca, 4 BC - 65 AD.

5.Once you've ruined your reputation, you can live quite freely.

6.In absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily acts of trivia.
    ~ Unknown.

6.Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.
    ~ La Bruyere.

7.We do not stop playing because we grow old, We grow old because we stop playing!
    ~ Benjamin Franklin.

8.If you are going through hell, keep going.
    ~ Winston Churchill.

9.Shared joy is double joy. Shared sorrow is half sorrow.
    ~ Swedish Proverb .

10.Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience treacherous, judgment difficult.
    ~ Hypocrites.

11.When we talk to God, we're praying. When God talks to us, we're schizophrenic.
    ~ Jane Wagner.

12.We pass through this world but once, so do now any good you can do, and show now any kindness you can show, for we may not pass this way again.
    ~ William Penn.

13.Success in life is determined by your ability to go from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
    ~ Winston Churchill.

14.The only people who find what they are looking for in life are the fault finders.
    ~ Foster's Law.

15.The way to succeed is to double your error rate.
    ~ Thomas J. Watson.

16.The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
    ~ Bertrand Russell.

17.The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience.
    ~ Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird .

18.Don't worry about avoiding temptation! As you grow old, it starts avoiding you!
    ~ Unknown.

19.It is not enough to add years to one's life, one must also add life to those years.

20.One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, three or more is a congress.
    ~ John Quincy Adams.

21.Love is what is left in a relationship after all the selfishness is taken out.
    ~ Nick Richardson.

22.I married my wife for her looks... but not the ones she's been giving me, lately!
    ~ Anonymous.

23.Every time I walk into a singles bar, I can hear Mom's wise words: "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been!"
    ~ Momma's Boy.

24.In God we trust. All others pay cash.
    ~ Unknown.

25.Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!
    ~ Andy Rooney.

Vadodara, Gujarat, India, India
    Render unto Caeser the things which are Caeser's, Render unto God the things which are God's

Thread Information