I have formatted my office system several times without any problem. I have a XP 2 CD which is very good. But yesterday, when I formatted the system, it has not received the software and says "sorry windows could not start. It also shows "start window normally", "Safe mode', I tried to click on both. But it goes back to the same page. What could be the reason?
View more random threads:
- Lesson # 41 The Selection (Microsoft Office...
- Speed Up Boot-Time Connecting To LAN
- Run Commands In Windows XP - Info
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Beginners Tutorial...
- Windows Movie Maker
- Configuring Outlook Express for Dataone Email
- Speed up Detailed view in Explorer
- AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 8.0.1
- XP Game Compatibility
- Get more emails from Gmail