Thread: What is love?

What is love?

What do u ppl think about love and stuff?

Senior Member Array
    love...some one u truly care about

coolestnapster
    true love veryyyyyyyyyyyy rare to find once found fools let it go off

today's world true love very very hard to find

but passion, attraction, lust, hunger for sex and money r mistaken for love....

Senior Member Array
    in my opinion true love is after marriage, i blv on this from the bottom of my heart, and when some ppl are like what..i tell them my reasons, and it starts making sense to them to..

hmm true love is between napster and haily.....thats true love....lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz jk jk jk

coolestnapster
    Haily Posted: May 04 2008 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in my opinion true love is after marriage, i blv on this from the bottom of my heart, and when some ppl are like what..i tell them my reasons, and it starts making sense to them to..

hmm true love is between napster and haily.....thats true love....lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz jk jk jk

hmm well haily after marriage u have no option but to love the person u have coz if u don't then ur life is not going to be smooth so in some what sense its compromise and when u know that person so close from heart before marriage then ....its

and hmm ya sure haily there is true love between us .....

true love of frnds

Senior Member Array
    no napster...not a comprosmise, u love it, because u learn to love it, and u like it....i dont think u can live life with compromise......

ohh yea true love of frndship....where did the frndship come from..i barely kno u...lol...

coolestnapster
    Haily Posted: May 05 2008 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no napster...not a comprosmise, u love it, because u learn to love it, and u like it....i dont think u can live life with compromise......

ohh yea true love of frndship....where did the frndship come from..i barely kno u...lol...
    how will u justify the fact that within few hours or a day u have to decide the partner of life time .....i don't tink that time is enough

well debate will never end

and okies ur wish no friendship ...then let it be like that coz frndshp can't be forced.....

Senior Member Array
    two ppl inlove....there not being them selves...ok when two ppl like eachother..they always try to impress each other..when they see each other they always try to be in a good mood, look its best..tolerate something even if they dont want to..they always show there good side of each other..and when they get married, when they see the other side of each other, which leads to the samething ur not the person that i fell in love...now the other way..u get married to a guy.one day u see the good side of him, the other the bad side of him...these two couples are them selves, cuz there married..and they start loving each other soo deeply..napster its a fact that love marriage doesnt last.....

coolestnapster
    well well well

when u go for arrange will u show ur bad side ...won't u impress then .....will u show ur real self then ...??

just ask urself these questions

mate its better to know the devil before then to go with the one u don't know

Senior Member Array
    yes napster..im i get arragned marriage,..ill be myself the entire time...by the way wht kind of marriage u consider arrange..wait not the indian kind..where the guy or the gurl havent seen each other....no not that kind...ours marriage is like..mmm the guy knows the gurl, the gurls knows the guy..but them two like dont talk as lovers....if the guy likes the gurl..he sends his parents for the proposals..if the gurl likes it, then she says yes...thats how we do it..but im not gonna have that kind of marrriage..where me and him are a gf and bf..and bla bla bla....u kno wht im saying..

Thread Information