The tropical forest is important for the global climate: but how does the CO2 storage in the rainforest exactly work? And how does biodiversity contribute to the survival of the forest? A research group looked for answers in the jungles of Suriname.
The environmental organization Conservation International regularly invitews research teams to study ecological diversity in different regions of the world. The latest project is of particular interest to scientists: flora and fauna in the southern jungles of Suriname has never yet been studied systematically.
View more random threads:
- OBSESSED WITH SUCCESS - Motivational Video
- Funny car wash accident
- People Are Awesome Women's Edition 4
- FAQ - Coconut oil (& update on my hair...
- zia reads Ibn-e-Insha - Masla bachoN ke...
- Facts That Will Change The Way You Look At...
- Natural Home Remedies for Asthma
- Uses for Recycled Newspaper
- Ratatouille Trailer , nice movie I love it
- Video - Download Shanghai Noon Promo