The Skaftafell National Park is located near the highest mountain in Iceland (Oraefajokull). Glaciers on one side and the large Skeidararsandur on the other side make this a special place. A very strong wind made us turning back while trying to get on Kristianstindar.
View more random threads:
- Fantastic piece of machinery - Heart
- JNCAP Honda Fit/Jazz Fullap Crash TEST
- 100 Years of Beauty - Episode 6: Philippines...
- Girl Fights Back - Self Defense for women
- Just For Laughs Gags Asia - 9th Feb 2010...
- Three Ways to Destroy the Universe
- Bridge gives way to navigation
- Make your own bootable USB/DVD
- health insurance...