The Solvay Hut is a mountain hut located on the north-eastern ridge (Hörnli Ridge) of the Matterhorn, near Zermatt in the canton of Valais in Switzerland. At 4,003 metres (13,133 ft) it is the highest mountain hut owned by the Swiss Alpine Club, but can be used only in case of emergency.
View more random threads:
- World Class - Botswana, Luxury Safari
- Top 40: Scariest anti-smoking commercials
- Kapila Chandrasena, CEO, Sri Lankan Airlines
- Pain is temporary
- Vodafone ZooZoo commercial for Dating Tips
- Youngest Sufi Musician
- Travel Supreme
- Crazy guy scaring people
- Kid's got some serious moves
- Diwali Special - Origin and Real Story OF...