The Khaleej Times is a daily English language newspaper published in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Traditionally perceived as one of the most popular newspaper in the UAE, popular with expats that have been in the region for a long period of time, it is still the 3rd largest national newspaper in English.
It is published by Galadari Brothers, and was the first English daily in the UAE when it was founded on April 16, 1978.
The newspaper is also part-owned by the government of the UAE, and its main competitors are 7DAYS, The National and Gulf News.
The broadsheet comprises the general news section, the business pages and a lively sports section. Khaleej Times is not audited and it is believed to print around 40,000 copies, making it one of the smallest English Language newspapers in the Gulf. It reaches out to all parts of the UAE. Additionally, it covers Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia through a dedicated distribution network.
View more random threads:
- Preity Zinta: Flash of fury
- 'Jodhaa Akbar' cleared for screening in MP
- Amrita Rao- Cute Girl, Cute Pics (04)
- Sameera Reddy @ Film Red Alert Press Meet
- Kajol, Neha Dhupia at Shiksha NGO Event...!
- Ranbir's debut on the ramp
- Katrina Kaif (New Wallpapers)
- Katrina, Neil on Dus ka Dum
- Bollywood celebs Posed at 9th Retail...
- Bollywood Actress (Wallpapers)