Crossing the vast northern Sudanese desert and sailing up the Nile all the way to Khartoum.
Along the way we find the pyramids of Meroe.
A very good documentary about Sudan and the kingdoms / Culture of Nubia (Northern Sudan / Southern Egypt)
Although it suffers from the slant of western media repeating some of the same misconceptions Dr. Keita has has explained in the other series, it is well worth the attention.
View more random threads:
- why First for women car Insurance???
- The Card Ninja
- University prank
- Navjot Sidhu on Value of Human Life
- Gecko Rapidly Eaten
- Health benefits of consuming dates
- The Only Gulab Jamun Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Amazon Rainforest Wildlife Documentary - 'An...
- Is Shaadi A License To Rape In India??
- Bailamos - Enrique Iglesias