Located just a few miles inland from the Adriatic coast, the Republic of San Marino brags it's the world's oldest and smallest republic. It's remained sovereign and independent from Italy through almost all its 1700-year history. Located in the rugged Apennine Mountains, San Marino takes you back to the age of city-states, an era of pageantry, pride and fierce independence.
View more random threads:
- Six-Pack Abs Workout Motivation!
- Giant's Causeway, Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Guessable Passwords
- New Urgence
- Murree Patriata Cable cars and Chair Lifts
- Calif. Street Turned Into Life-Size 'Candy...
- Arab car wreck - wear your seat belt
- For women's day, Air India to fly longest...
- Nice move
- Funny Office Prank Video