ZCorp's 3D Printer replicates a wrench
3D printing is a form of additive manufacturing technology where a three dimensional object is created by laying down successive layers of material. 3D printers are generally faster, more affordable and easier to use than other additive manufacturing technologies. 3D printers offer product developers the ability to print parts and assemblies made of several materials with different
mechanical and physical properties in a single build process. Advanced 3D printing technologies yield models that can serve as product prototypes.
View more random threads:
- The Mizzone Brothers
- Cat and Printer
- Mark Wahl Learning Services - GRE Prep
- jungles blue planet 6 of 6
- Amazing Tractor Driver!
- Flying Man
- The Power of Dreaming - pass it on
- Worlds largest Art: Jim Denevan "Outstanding...
- That gross doesn't look right on a women
- Good Husband - A Little bit of surprise here...