BRICS is a group of countries banding together in a troubled world economy. Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa are countries that make up 42 percent of the world's population, a quarter of its landmass and 75 percent of the foreign reserve worldwide. The BRICS influence on the global stage is growing and with their growing power they have plans to form a new joint development bank.
View more random threads:
- Electricity Conducting Ink
- Jewelry Box - Carving On Wood
- Why Do We Fall - Motivational Video
- So You Think You Can Dance - Bollywood...
- Shane O Top 5 Bermuda Beaches
- "Magic Jingle Hot Tub"
- Amazing performance with water
- Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part...
- CREEPIEST Websites
- Motorbike Challenge: Impossible Hill