Red edition Sony W580 Announced - Sony Ericsson W580i Red
A new Red version of the Sony Ericsson W580i has been announced for release by Orange in the UK, following on from the success of the Sony W580 Walkman range that now includes Pink, Black, White and Grey editions the new Red W580i is sure to melt the hearts of those firey red phone lovers.
The Sony W580i is a sleek, slim, street-style slider phone, camera and portable music device. Tempting to touch, designed to impress.
Complete Music Kit
In the Sony Ericsson W580i kit, you get a stereo headset and everything you need to get your music from your computer to your phone. Connect, choose and transfer.
Shake To Shuffle - Shake Control
It’s all in your moves. With Shake control, a song from your playlist is chosen randomly at the flick of your wrist.
What’s that sound? Just record a few seconds of music and TrackID (powered by Gracenote Mobile MusicID) returns the song name, artist and album to your phone within seconds.
Built-in digital camera with screen viewfinder, dedicated menus and direct interaction with in-phone imaging and messaging features.
View more random threads:
- LG KF600 GSM Mobile Phone Smartly Intelligent
- HP Blackbird 002 Desktop (4)
- Panasonic SD100, HS100 HD Camcorders
- MWg Zinc II Smartphone Available in the US
- Zero Cell Phone Case
- Samsung t819 hits T-Mobile with 1700Mhz 3G
- See what others cant see - asus zenfone
- Keruve helps Locate Loved Ones
- 4GB Hidden Flash Drive Watch - Spy Gadget
- Sony Ericsson R306 Music Phone - Stylized...