The Duchess of Cambridge looked at ease as she carried out her first solo military engagement presenting sprigs of shamrock to the 1st Battalion Irish Guards at their St Patrick's Day Parade.
Shortly before the Duchess arrived two soldiers had to be escorted from the parade ground when they appeared to faint.
View more random threads:
- Interior Decorating - Magical Mirrors
- Beautiful dream world
- Sitting Too Much is Bad for Your Health
- Our 48 hours in Manila, Philippines
- Longest Sea Bridge
- Rhythmics is NOT easy!
- Make an Impact. Work at Facebook.
- Russian girls high heel race
- Surprise dance at a wedding in Kerala
- Emraan Hashmi and Geeta Basra in THE TRAIN