In late summer the plankton bloom is at its height. Vast shoals of herring gather to feed on it, diving birds round the fish up into a bait ball and then a humpback whale roars in to scoop up the entire ball of herring in one huge mouthful
View more random threads:
- Adventures in Trinidad & Tobago! Part 2:...
- One Step Beyond - Magnetoman
- World's Largest Santa Sculpture
- Fascinating Wedding
- Madam Kya Hona Tumko? (A Travelogue on...
- Most weight broken on a bed of nails
- Let's rock & roll
- The Luckiest People
- How to Turn Your Wounds Into Wisdom
- Thenmala Eco-tourism Kerala