In the 1970s fast food restaurants were revolutionising the way Americans ate. Families were taking advantage of the cheap, convenient food on offer. Obesity simply wasn't an issue. But one man, Professor Anthony Sclafani was carrying out studies on rats that would reveal our own insatiable appetite for sugary, fatty foods.
View more random threads:
- Miki Karni's Stones
- Heli-Skiing At Karakoram Mountains In...
- FC Barcelona Girl football
- Hamid Mir, Massacre & Atrocities in Qasba...
- Discover Costa Rica
- World's longest sea bridge
- How to Fold a Shirt in less than 2 Seconds
- The KFPS Royal Friesian Horse
- Blue Lagoon Iceland on a winterday
- Levitate Shaq | Criss Angel BeLIEve