Thread: reality of water powered cars

reality of water powered cars

Hi friends how are you,
    I hope all of you will be fine.

A diploma holder B. tech engineer from Pakistan, Agha waqar pathan, is in our media news headlines , as he claims that he has invented a water kit , which can convert water into hydrogen easily by using 12 volts of the car battery and we can smoothly run any car with the produced hydrogen!!! when i heard this news , i was very excited as every one , the concept of water powered car can be amazing for any one in the world. but as i heard the comments of dr atta-ur-rehman , i start investigating the claim of waqar aagha , the claim of waqat agha was rejecting the basics of physicsal science. as i studied the history of water cars , it is full of false claims and financial frauds. today i want to share my investigation to all of you. i hope you will appreciate.

Naveed Farooq.
    Nidokidos Admin.

Name:  NidokidosGroup01.jpg
Views: 6481
Size:  67.3 KB

Name:  NidokidosGroup05.jpg
Views: 6013
Size:  180.8 KBName:  NidokidosGroup06.jpg
Views: 6010
Size:  173.3 KBName:  NidokidosGroup07.jpg
Views: 5943
Size:  183.0 KBName:  NidokidosGroup08.jpg
Views: 6086
Size:  110.4 KBName:  NidokidosGroup09.jpg
Views: 5928
Size:  143.8 KBName:  NidokidosGroup10.jpg
Views: 5894
Size:  84.4 KBName:  NidokidosGroup11.jpg
Views: 5853
Size:  127.2 KBName:  NidokidosGroup12.jpg
Views: 5834
Size:  105.3 KBName:  NidokidosGroup13.jpg
Views: 5858
Size:  162.5 KBName:  NidokidosGroup14.jpg
Views: 5809
Size:  158.0 KBName:  NidokidosGroup15.jpg
Views: 5817
Size:  228.2 KB

Name:  NidokidosGroup16.jpg
Views: 5751
Size:  99.8 KBName:  NidokidosGroup17.jpg
Views: 6021
Size:  236.9 KBName:  NidokidosGroup18.jpg
Views: 5711
Size:  279.7 KBName:  NidokidosGroup19.jpg
Views: 5722
Size:  280.8 KBName:  NidokidosGroup20.jpg
Views: 5686
Size:  215.8 KBName:  NidokidosGroup21.jpg
Views: 5631
Size:  287.5 KBName:  NidokidosGroup22.jpg
Views: 5605
Size:  247.6 KBName:  NidokidosGroup23.jpg
Views: 5552
Size:  197.7 KBName:  NidokidosGroup24.jpg
Views: 5525
Size:  196.9 KBName:  NidokidosGroup25.jpg
Views: 5502
Size:  189.0 KBName:  NidokidosGroup26.jpg
Views: 5474
Size:  157.5 KBName:  NidokidosGroup27.jpg
Views: 5464
Size:  209.3 KBName:  NidokidosGroup28.jpg
Views: 5436
Size:  153.6 KB

very nice information we all should know the truth behind it.

Junior Member Array
    I watched the program hosted by hamid meer and i astonished to see how simple this technology is that engineer broke the water chemicaly and get gas and runs the car. Bravo Waqar Aagha

Hamid meer also told the history of water engine world wide and we see that all engineers who make water engine stuck in different problems or killed because international energy companies dont like this and i pray that pakistan gov keep this technology.

brother thanks for comments.
    brother i have quoted here the history of water cars. only one of them was poisened. this poison report is not confirm , its just a theory. and also please read that he was proved a fraud before his death. so the history of such water fuel based invention has no success records. but it shows that such inventions were just false claims to get money from investors. lets hope for best for waqar aagha.

here are come comments received from amjad taj khan

CAR RUNING WITH WATER OR ACETYLINE GAS( BY MIXING CALCIUM CARBIDE WITH WATER)????

In last night interview and arguements on media (between Dr.Mubarak Samar who was quite careful in comments and questions to Agha Waqar), one thing came out of debate, and Agha reluctantly accepted that he is using ( mixing ) Calcium carbide too( which is used in welding) with water and produce gas, so the concept of pure water usage came out regretfuly different. Then Dr. Samar told to him that you should check the cost of Carbide too to use in it which may be come costly. But at the same time, it is appreciable that it can be alternate source, but how to implement this Acetyline gas produced out of it in car while it is explosive and secondly kit should be built so strong that many joints could withstand such high pressure (being produced in kit). It is now not only Hidrogen rather new explosive gas Acetyline gas, being produced. Anyway we wish National scientiest should get to geather and see if some thing better can be produced out of this whole idea/debate, which may some time become easily alternate source for us, to get rid of Oil and oil producing countries etc. This is just food of thought for all of us.

here is a reply from a science student
    naseer

Dear Sir,
    As a student of Science, I have the following humble submissions:
    1- It is really great credit to our learned Scientist, Mr. Viqar Agha that he is striving for research when all around in Pakistan every body is struggling to get wealthy through short cuts. May be by committing bank fraud, may be a middle man for police or lower courts and so on--------
    2- The learned Mr. Agha has told that he uses the pure distilled water in the water kit to produce hydrogen and that is questionable, because from the today's known scientific information, pure distilled water does not conduct electricity and there is no possibility of electrolysis. If no electrolysis, no hydrogen gas and no fuel production for running the car. However, if Mr. Agha has developed some special conduction media by developing new alloys, to use as electrodes, it can be achieved that even pure water starts conducting electricity. What explanation Mr. Viqar Agha gives to this?
    3- In all the process of producing gases through electrolysis, the produced fluids are first stored in some cylinder to regulate the pressure but here no such arrangement seems from the car fuel connections we see on TV. It is fairly strange that from the water kit the hydrogen gas is produced in such a quantity and fed into the car engine that runs it very smoothly. It is miracle and big scientific breakthrough if has been achieved, that for every demand, the regulated hydrogen gas is supplied to run a car.
    4- There seems no filters in the gas supply lines from the water kit to the car carburettor, how pollution is rejected from the gas?
    If some written material is provided we may better understand the invention of our Mr. Agha. Kindly help in supplying any material to read and better understand/comment.
    Nasrullah Din Bhatti

promotional banner for this post
    Name:  940  -  140 - Copy (6) - Copy.jpg
Views: 498931
Size:  41.4 KB

Thread Information