Iceland is a young country in the midst of its own creation. Our beautiful, bare landscapes highlight the four basic elements—earth, air, fire, and water—in a most dramatic way. Our active volcanoes, bright green valleys, glacier-cut fjords, black sand beaches, and roaring rivers are so accessible yet remain virtually untouched by human civilization. In this fast-paced world of sprawling development, Iceland's pure nature and empty expanses stand out as a luxury.
View more random threads:
- Yosemite Firefall
- Butchart Gardens, Vancouver Island - Canada.
- Blogher Morning Routine
- Southern Fried Chicken (with a Southern...
- Funny Baby Faces
- Free breath, pure filtration. Far-away from...
- Song Hye Kyo Mcdonald Ice Cream Ad 3
- The London Taxi Grand Prix
- Dog fighting makes a comeback in Afghanistan
- Sania Mirza, Shoaib Malik shines in Nestle...